About The Conference
The Humid climate Conference is a biennial conference focused on bringing the PHIUS passive house building standard to life in humid climates. This conference is one of the most progressive and integrative, science-based architecture, construction, and building science conferences in the United States.
Why You Should Attend:
- Compelling keynote and plenary speakers discussing the latest trends, techniques, and challenges within the PH movement
- Enhance your knowledge and skills
- 15.75+ Available Hours of CEU Credits (AIA and PHIUS)
- New to the industry? Get integrated in the community!
- A comprehensive vendor fair where you can meet and network with industry pros and leading edge suppliers
- Excellent networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- AIA and PHIUS Continuing Education Credits available
- A chance to share ideas and ask questions - we want to hear from YOU!
- Architects and designers
- Builders and remodelers
- Building products manufacturers and distributors
- Real estate developers and appraisers
- Energy consultants
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Home performance contractors
- HVAC/Mechanical consultants
- Renewable energy providers
- Representatives of organizations that support the Passive House movement
- And individuals from diverse backgrounds who are interested in learning more about Passive House!
The strength of this movement is based on the involvement and enthusiasm of people like you! We hope you will join us for what promises to be an exciting and informative program in 2020! We're also thrilled to offer competitive prices for the conference and can't wait to see you at the next one. Please reach out to email@example.com you have any questions.